The protection of your data is important to us. Of course, we collect, store and use your data only in accordance with the legal requirements. Below you will be informed about the way in which we collect, store and process your data.
Responsible for the processing of your data is:
Michur GmbH, Zum Stempel 2, 35043 Marburg
Managing Director: Thorsten Schleich
Telephone: +49 176 36310054
- data subject rights
1) You have the right
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to information about the personal data concerning you processed by us and to the information listed in Art. 15 (1) lit. a)-h) GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, request the origin of your data if it was not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details ("right to information");
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you and the completion of incomplete personal data ("right to correction");
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of the personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required (“right to erasure”);
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert them, need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR ("right to restriction of processing");
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have transmitted to us in the course of consent or for the execution of the contract, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible and the rights and freedoms of other persons are not impaired ("right to data portability");
- to revoke your consent to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. In this case, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, whereby the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the time of revocation is not affected ("right to revoke consent");
- pursuant to Art. 22 GDPR, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar way, provided that the decision is not necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between is required by you and us, is not permitted by law or is not carried out with your express consent.
2) Right to Object
If data processing takes place on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, you also have the right to object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR at any time, provided that there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation arise or the objection is directed against direct advertising or related profiling. If you object, we may no longer process your personal data unless there are demonstrably compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. This exception does not exist if your objection is directed against direct advertising or related profiling. In that case, we may no longer process your personal data for this purpose. To exercise your right to object, you can send us a corresponding e-mail, for example.
3) Right to Complain
Finally, according to Art. 77 GDPR, you also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
III. Processing of your personal data and purpose of processing
1) Your visit to our website
When you visit our website, the browser you are using automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The data is collected and processed on the basis of our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR for the purpose of a smooth connection to the website, comfortable use of our website, the evaluation of system security and stability as well as other administrative purposes purposes.
This is the following information, which is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (so-called referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
2) Contract execution
- a) If you buy products in this online shop, you give us your personal data during the ordering process, e.g. by entering your data when opening a customer account. We process your data in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b) GDPR to fulfill and process the contract concluded with you. For this purpose, your data will be sent to the transport company commissioned by us (DHL Paket GmbH, Sträßchensweg 10, 53113 Bonn / Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Straße 20, 53113 Bonn /DPD Deutschland GmbH, Wailandtstraße 1, 63741 Aschaffenburg) and used for billing and communication with you.
- b) If you have created a customer account, the data you have stored will be stored permanently until you delete your customer account or object to the processing. In addition, we store your data, taking into account the legitimate interests, for the period that corresponds to the regular limitation period (3 years starting at the end of the year in which you made the data known to us). Your data will then be deleted, unless we are obliged by law to store it for a longer period of time, such as storing invoices (10 years) or business letters (6 years) in accordance with Section 147 AO. In such cases, your data will be blocked for use for the duration of further storage and then deleted.
3) Use of the contact form
You can send us a message using our contact form. By sending your message, you agree to the processing of your personal data transmitted with your message in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 a) DSGVO in such a way that we may use them for the purpose of answering or processing your request and for communicating with you . The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the request you have made has been dealt with.
4) PayPal (PayPal, credit card, direct debit)
- a) If you select the payment method "PayPal" (PayPal, credit card, direct debit) during the online ordering process, the payment will be processed via PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg.
- b) To pay via PayPal, you must first register with your PayPal account details or open a PayPal account. When opening the account, you provide PayPal with your personal data and thereby agree to the corresponding data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) GDPR. PayPal uses the information from your account to first identify you and then process the payment.
- c) Payment by credit card (PayPal) and direct debit (PayPal) is possible without a PayPal account. You will be forwarded to a PayPal form where you can enter your data and process the payment. By entering and sending, you provide PayPal with your personal data and thus agree to the corresponding data processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
- d) The person responsible within the meaning of the GDPR is Paypal in this context. Further information on PayPal's data protection regulations can be found here:
The data processed by cookies are required for the stated purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Note: You can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. As a precaution, we would like to point out that the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that not all functions of our website can be used.
6) Google Analytics
For analysis purposes, we use the "Google Analytics" tool, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereinafter "Google"). It cannot be ruled out that data will also be passed on to Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The use serves to protect our overriding legitimate interests in optimal marketing, continuous optimization and needs-based design of our offer within the framework of a balancing of interests. The processing of your data described below takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f) GDPR.
Google LLC is certified for the so-called "Privacy Shield" (EU-US data protection agreement), which guarantees compliance with European data protection law. You can find more information about the “Privacy Shield” here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
Google Analytics uses "cookies". The information generated by the cookie, such as browser type/version, operating system used, the previously visited page (so-called referrer URL), IP address (host name of the accessing computer) and time of the server request are transmitted to a Google server in transferred to the USA and stored there. IP anonymisation is activated on our website, ie your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google. The abbreviated IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is also not merged with other Google data, which means that conclusions about your person are excluded.
The information collected is used to evaluate your use of our website in an anonymous form, to create anonymous statistics on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet use for the purposes of market research and needs-based design of our website. You can prevent the storage of Google Analytics cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. You can also prevent Google from using your data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de . Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de .
7) Social media button
We use social media buttons for the social networks Facebook and Instagram on our website for advertising purposes and to make the use of our website more personal for you. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
We integrate this button as a hyperlink, ie your browser does not establish a connection to the respective network without pressing the button. Only when you actively press the button will data be processed in accordance with the following points.
- a) Facebook
On our website we use buttons for the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
When you visit our website with the button shown, no connection is established between your browser and Facebook. Only when you actively press the Facebook button, e.g. to share content, is a connection established between the browser you are using and the Facebook servers. This gives Facebook the information that you have accessed the corresponding website on our website. This information (including your IP address) is then transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are also logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. Facebook can use this information for advertising, market research and needs-based design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook profiles are created in order to provide other services related to the use of Facebook. To prevent Facebook from receiving data about you via our website that can be assigned to your Facebook account, log out of Facebook before using the Facebook button.
Further information on the processing of your data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection information: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- b) Instagram
We use buttons for the social network of Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram") on our website to make the use of our website more personal for you. This button is marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera".
When you visit our website with the button shown, no connection is established between your browser and Instagram. Only when you actively press the Instagram button does your browser establish a direct connection to the Instagram servers. This gives Instagram the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website and you have pressed the button. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately assign the information to your Instagram account. If you want to prevent Instagram from directly assigning the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, please log out of Instagram before using the Instagram button.
Further information on the processing of your data by Instagram, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Instagram's data protection information: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388